AETA Audio Systems 4MinX
Aeta Audio will show its 4Minx multitrack recorder/mixer at NAB Las Vegas.
• Multi-track recording (4 channel + stereo mix down)
• Analog and digital interfaces
• DV Li-Ion battery operated
• Interface with 3” color TFT display
• SD/SDHC recording media
The 4Minx can record a mix of up to 4 channels - analogue or digital (AES3 or 42) inputs, with time code. You can play them back through a mix of analogue, digital, and 100Base-T Ethernet outputs.
You can configure it as a TV sync-sound location recorder, reconfigure it for music-recording or as a satellite mixer, or pre-configure it as a radio journalist’s acquisition system.
No pricing has been announced yet but according to rumors it should be €4200 for the 6-track version with TimeCode (2-track versions or mixer exclusively also available).
Visit www.aeta-audio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Genelec 1238CF The Genelec 1238CF is a three-way DSP monitoring loudspeaker including drivers, multiple power amplifiers and digital signal processing (DSP) circuitry.
- Switchcraft 900 Series DI Box Switchcraft’s new SC900 Series DI boxes feature a ground lift switch that can be controlled remotely using +48V phantom power from the console.
- Porter and Davies BC2 Porter & Davies announced an evolution of the BumChum: The BC2.