The EDIROL R-44 is a recorder with up to four channels of uncompressed audio available at selectable 16- or 24-bit depths and between 44.1kHz and 192kHz (stereo mode only).
The latest update takes the R-44’s software to v1.05 and enables users to add effects in Pre Record mode, and also includes updates for the BWF (Broadcast Wave File) marker format, notable with previously recorded data. Other improvements include quicker shutdown times in some modes with SD cards, and a smoother overall workflow helped by minor bug fixes.
Key Features of the R-44
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Record up to four channels of audio at selectable bit rates (16– & 24-bit) and sampling frequencies (44.1, 48, 96kHz – 192kHz for stereo recording only)
- Wide variety of input sensitivity levels
- Uses SD and SDHC cards for quiet and reliable operation
- Comprehensive effects, including limiter, low-cut filter, 3-band EQ, 6-band GEQ, enhancer and de-esser
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS jack inputs
- USB 2.0 connection for quick and easy copy and archive to a computer
- Power from external PSU or onboard AA batteries
For detailed information please visit www.edirol.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.