Marantz Professional PMD660
Nida Nida
Publié le 06/25/07 à 02:36
it's been a month since I met this machine. We quickly learned to communicate. Very ergonomic, this recorder has exactly the features I was looking for!! Former user of MD, I was looking for a laptop without a preamp looking for a quality crazy (probably because of the budget ...). The PMD ® and it replaces my preamp I've ever bought!
Qualities:
MP3 recording, PCM 44.1 or 48
Mono or stereo
Export to USB
Peak meter, gain control, XLR, 48V power supply
Featherweight
Ergonomics!!

Gadget: Internal stereo microphone without interest, HP rather nice but the sound is degeulasse, this HP can still be used!

Defects:
"Shit! It saturates all the time !!!!" That's what I thought the first week of use. Since I am learning to use it and I realized it was because of its dynamic range too narrow. I still saved a train the other day!
Excessive consumption of battery (but no 48V on it)
Visibility meter peak of the sun.
This is not a multitrack enregitreur! This is a stereo. It is almost impossible to adjust without modulating Left Right.
Me, anyway I use that in Mono. Hi Hi

PS: The USB necessarily exports in the power supply sector. it seems to me not a big deal to me.
The knobs are winning in the usual sense
There are fewer than 10 buttons on the device, each with at most two functions! I already know I use all the possibilities of the camera, I know all the menus, and I never touched the manual !!!!!