Sony PCM-D100 pocket recorder
Sony will launch in January 2014 the new PCM-D100 stereo digital pocket recorder.
The PCM-D100 is equipped with two condenser electret microphones and offers two XY and Wide positions. Recordings are made in PCM (up to 192kHz), DSD and MP3 (128 and 320 kbps) formats to the internal 32GB internal flash memory or external SD XC card. It can also play FLAC, WMA and AAC files.
- 2 condenser electret microphones that can be adjusted in XY or Wide positions
- Max input level: 128dB SPL
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 98dB and up (DSD) / 96dB and above (LPCM 24-bit)
- THD < 0.008% (DSD) / 0.006% (LPCM) - 1kHz / 22kHz LPF
- Pitch control
- Built-in limiter
- Built-in low-cut filter
- 5-second pre-recording buffer and Cross-Memory feature
- Super Bit Mapping©
- A-B Repeat function
- Quantize : LPCM 16-bit, PCM 24-bit and DSD 1-bit
- Built-in USB port
- Stereo 1/8" microphone input
- Stereo 1/8" analog line input and output
- Optical digital input and output
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Power supply: 4 AA or rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Ships with the Sound Forge LE audio editor, a USB cable, a windshield, a remote control and a soft bag
European retail price announced is 740€. Visit pro.sony.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.