Tascam Launches GT-R1
TASCAM has launched the GT-R1, a new portable recorder for guitar and bass players.
Based on TASCAM's best-selling DR-1 recorder, the GT-R1 adds features from their guitar trainers. A pair of built-in condenser microphones captures rehearsals and live shows, or musicians can plug directly into the instrument input to record with amp simulation and effects. The GT-R1 includes a rhythm player, and a 1GB SD Card and rechargeable battery are included to get started right away.
According to Tascam, the GT-R1 combines the best of a portable recorder with the star-making features of TASCAM's guitar and bass trainers:
- • Portable stereo recording with built-in condenser microphones
• MP3 or WAV file recording, up to 48kHz/24-bit
• 1/4" Instrument input for Guitar or Bass
• Amp simulation and multi-effects
• Over 80 rhythm tracks in a variety of styles
• Overdub function allows users to record over an existing track
• Powered microphone input
• Low cut filter and analog limiter on input
• Loop and change the speed of music playback without changing the pitch to learn and transcribe new music
• Guitar and Bass canceller allows musicians to play along
• Includes 1GB SD Card and rechargeable battery
• USB 2.0 Connection to computer for file transfer and charging
• Optional AK-DR1 includes a tabletop stand, microphone clip and windscreen
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tascam Announces Track Pack Bundles TASCAM has announced three recording bundles designed to supply musicians with the tools they need.
- Event Opal nearfield monitors EVENT Electronics today announced the Opal, a "revolutionary" nearfield monitoring system. It provides a raw response of 30Hz-10KHz and a power handling of 1000 watts.. How about that?
- MXL Studio 1 USB recording kit MXL has launched a new USB recording kit. Given the quality of some of their mics for the price, this might be worth looking into...