TASCAM has released the DR-2d, a Portable Digital Recorder.
The Dual Recording feature is designed to prevent overload by recording a second track at lower level, ensuring that recordings won’t be ruined by distortion.
• New stereo condenser microphone design with 74dB signal to noise ratio
• Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level, so you always have a backup in case of overload
• Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
• Records to SD or SDHC cards
• Internal effects including reverb
• Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
• Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
• Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
• Loop playback mode
• USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
• 1/8" stereo microphone input
• 1/8" stereo line input
• 1/8" stereo headphone output
• 128×64 backlit LCD display
• Powered by two AA batteries or optional PS-P520 power adapter
• Built-in speaker
• Tripod attachment screw hole
• Includes wireless remote control, 2GB SD card, AA batteries and carrying pouch
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.