[Musikmesse] Yamaha Pocketrak PR7
Yamaha introduces at Musikmesse the new PR7 version of its Pocketrak pocket recorder, which is equipped with XY stereo microphones.
- PCM / MP3 pocket recorder
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz PCM and 320kbps MP3 recording
- Stereo microphones in XY configuration
- Overdub and markers
- Variable playback speed between 50% and 200%
- 3-second buffer memory for pre-recording
- Built-in high-pass filter and dynamic controls
- 5 presets with distinct dynamic and high-pass filter parameters (Off, Near, Band, Field and Speech)
- Metronome and tuner
- Mic and line inputs
- 2GB SD card included
- Built-in speaker
- USB port (cable included)
- Powered by one AAA battery (records up to 44h in MP3 and 29h30 in PCM 16-bit / 44.1kHz)
- Steinberg WaveLab LE audio editor included
All the details about the new Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 are available at europe.yamaha.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New RME routers and converters RME Audio showcases at Musikmesse until saturday three new ADAT, MADI and AES3 routers as well as two ADAT and AES digital converters.
- [Musikmesse] Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z Cloud Microphones showcases at Musikmesse the new version of their Mic Activator Cloudlifter CL-Z box.
- [Musikmesse] Cloud Microphones 44-A Cloud Microphones is attending Musikmesse where they introduce their Cloud 44-A active ribbon microphone.