[Musikmesse] Yamaha Pocketrak PR7
Yamaha introduces at Musikmesse the new PR7 version of its Pocketrak pocket recorder, which is equipped with XY stereo microphones.
- PCM / MP3 pocket recorder
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz PCM and 320kbps MP3 recording
- Stereo microphones in XY configuration
- Overdub and markers
- Variable playback speed between 50% and 200%
- 3-second buffer memory for pre-recording
- Built-in high-pass filter and dynamic controls
- 5 presets with distinct dynamic and high-pass filter parameters (Off, Near, Band, Field and Speech)
- Metronome and tuner
- Mic and line inputs
- 2GB SD card included
- Built-in speaker
- USB port (cable included)
- Powered by one AAA battery (records up to 44h in MP3 and 29h30 in PCM 16-bit / 44.1kHz)
- Steinberg WaveLab LE audio editor included
All the details about the new Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 are available at europe.yamaha.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.