[Musikmesse] Yamaha Pocketrak PR7
Yamaha introduces at Musikmesse the new PR7 version of its Pocketrak pocket recorder, which is equipped with XY stereo microphones.
- PCM / MP3 pocket recorder
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz PCM and 320kbps MP3 recording
- Stereo microphones in XY configuration
- Overdub and markers
- Variable playback speed between 50% and 200%
- 3-second buffer memory for pre-recording
- Built-in high-pass filter and dynamic controls
- 5 presets with distinct dynamic and high-pass filter parameters (Off, Near, Band, Field and Speech)
- Metronome and tuner
- Mic and line inputs
- 2GB SD card included
- Built-in speaker
- USB port (cable included)
- Powered by one AAA battery (records up to 44h in MP3 and 29h30 in PCM 16-bit / 44.1kHz)
- Steinberg WaveLab LE audio editor included
All the details about the new Yamaha Pocketrak PR7 are available at europe.yamaha.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.