Logitech MX310
Poussin du Ciel Poussin du Ciel
Publié le 06/14/06 à 12:05
I use this wonder for 2 years.

What I like most:
- I bought especially for games vidos. It is vrament terrible. Would there it always better, but less be a gamer ultra-demanding this mouse can only be filled: Thurs prcis & fast lgre, comfortable, it can bugger like any mouse, but then c is low trs, Longva super ...
- More personal, the size fits my hand great. This is an CRITERIA important when buying a mouse, for me especially because I play a lot and I never use keyboard shortcuts except some of the games.

What I like least:
- Painting! Too bad the MX310 is available that any of this color or white Sad (best I got). When will the blue or red as its ERRF years? And it fades quickly when the door quite often. A veil of protection would have t be welcome. Good as a n'enlve no mouse itself!

Dja I had mice before. N'taient see anything because of the optics and what not n'tait not the same level either, the entry in fact.
on the other hand I've tried the MX510 with a friend, as well as the REFERENCE absolute Whereas the era of I t: too big and too heavy for me but all mice of the same coronation.

The report has qualitprix Whereas volumes since. I pay 45 the era. It is found now 20! A 45 c'tait dja a good deal then 20!

With exprience, I Rasht as it is available on the market or it will not replace t by a enhanced version.