Ueberschall Indie Rock
Ueberschall announced the availability of Indie Rock, a library for Indie, Brit Pop, Rock as well as other surrounding genres.
Each of the 18 Construction Kits delivers a composed track (including an A and B part, break and intro & outro), drum sets, bass lines, guitar takes and synths. Indie Rock is designed to serve as a band in a box for inspiring ideas.
Each Indie Rock construction kit contains up to 4 sub-kits:
- A-Part - Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
- B-Part - Provides an alternative track and phrases which gives you more flexibility for your entire track.
- Intro/Outro Kit - Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
- Break - The break for your track.
- Genre: Indie Rock
- 3.8 GB, 18 c-kits, 1507 loops
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required!
Available for €99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.