Ueberschall Metal - No Headroom
Metal - No Headroom presents variants of the metal genre, including drums with doublebass-power, guitar riffs and bass-lines ranging from downtempo to uptempo.
The collection includes 20 construction kits, arranged as complete tracks containing intro, verse, chorus, breaks & bridge, c-part and outro. The acoustic drums come as single tracks for each instrument, e.g. bass drum, snare drum top, snare drum bottom, snare drum fx, hi-hat, ride cymbal, toms, overhead mic, and room mic. According to the company, the single drum tracks were recorded without compression or any other treatment and come as dry tracks
Metal - No Headroom is designed to be used with the Elastik 2 sample player.
Metal - No Headroom was produced by studio and live guitar player Kai Reuter who also produced the Ueberschall library Nu Metal, Urbanic Guitars, Glam Rock and Indie Rock.
- 20 construction-kits, 3,6 GB, 2580 Metal loops
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required
Check out www.ueberschall.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.