Marshall MG2FX
Marshall MG2FX

Portable Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the MG4 series.

dabronico dabronico

«  Amp travel very typical marshall »

Published on 07/12/14 at 02:11
Modeling amp 2 Watts.
10 analog modes: 1 clean, 3 Crunch, 3 saturation, 3 large overdrives in each section giving a preference to the treble, mid and bass.
5 effects a chorus potentiometer, flanger, phaser and then separate reverb and delay.
2 Come: Guitar and ESA in + mp3
1 headphone output that mutes the speaker.
1 handle.
operates with 6 large batteries or AC power adapter with.
Tuner that takes into account each string and fat to a small indicator displays the note you play.
4 potentiometers, one button and one indicator. Each potentiometer 2 functions with accéssible secondary function by pressing the small button: we have: type of amp gain, effect, volume, and simultaneously pressing the small button bass, treble, reverb and delay.
Ideal for play in without disturbing either.

The setup is relatively simple and the manual is not necessarily useful.

I play an Ibanez ARC 100. Cramberries I play, via AC DC, Nirvana, Metalica.
It should be pretty good, but does not seek to reproduce the sounds of your favorite bands so if they do not play on Marshall. Indeed, unlike the Roland micro cube or VOX, it has a very distinctive Marshall sound. The amp models are available as a Marshall. I was once a big Vavelsate 65R and playing on the contour and gain found quite accurately the sounds that can offer this little Marshall.
So for me, this proposed 70eeuros Sale up to 119 euros off balance and promo little amp is only for hardcore sound marshall. If you want the typical VOX, Mesa booggie or fender this amp is not for you, head to the Roland (Vox is still too Typed VOX).
A large default at this little amp is its MP3 input. In fact, my iPhone plugged into it, the sound is bad and if you start to play guitar at the same time, it becomes downright Cradaingue.

I bought this amp to get back to the guitar, it was really cheap (do not look at 45 euros it therefore more at this price point, it was a mega promotion of destokage)
I have now sold as the proposed sound did not suit me.
I recommend it to all fans of Marshall, and advises others to go their way.
I tried Roland, VOX and Marshall and Yamaha. I recommend widely Roland or Yamaha which afford. VOX and Marshall for the tiny amp, too typed.