Moca Audio PIPE Classic
Moca Audio PIPE Classic
Alx33 Alx33

«  Nothing beats a lil Pipe »

Publié le 06/05/10 à 05:51
2x15W amplifier transistor, an input jack 6.35 mm, on / off button, not easier.
Then my pipe was custom made, it has more sound stereo and 2 tweeters.
Noted that the toupee which covers the amp was not shaved like some amps.

configuration, the manual (there is one!) and sound like the amp is very simple.
we finally an amp plug & play, not even volume.

I play everything, it goes without any problem. The sound is neutral, it respects the sound of the instrument.
tried with a strat-style guitar, the sound suits me perfectly.
I plugged my ipod, the sound is great it is to dub, metal or classic (no loss of serious, acute or others).
I could not try it with my bass is passive because it = (

received today and it works perfectly.
I have a Pignose 7-100 which is not bad but I think he will go to oblivion and The Orange 35B will follow.

What is so special that you like least? I'd say the price ... but in fact not the quality / price ratio is perfect.