Roland M-Cube-RX
Roland M-Cube-RX

M-Cube-RX, Portable Guitar Amp from Roland in the Cube series.

Bison_Ravi 10/22/2011

Roland M-Cube-RX : Bison_Ravi's user review

«  Nice little amp »

• Partager
Small amp modulation, nomad.
Much has been said d & ja.

Very easy to use, nothing to say.

This is an amplifier used to work, the drum machine is really a great tool. Powered to work without waking the little family. As for the effects is modeling .... So little interest .... but hey, marketers have decided that for a given price, you have to give the illusion of having a max.
I do not use only clean, the saturations are crappy, the delay happening again, the boost unusable .... as if we could have a flanger, a distortion, tremolo, delay ect ... for less than € 200!
I would have preferred a rechargeable battery rather than a BAR and a little more efficient because this amp is very good at what he does, nomadic, small, light, powerful enough, the correct quality and integrated BAR is really good idea.

I've had two weeks, I play every night and sometimes during the day, when I spend 10 minutes on my shovel from 2 ... no time to heat lamps.
It's a great second amp. The value for money is average, but it is not given that choice I would do again because it has no credible alternative.