Archos Gmini XS 100
Archos Gmini XS 100
Moscozic Moscozic
Publié le 11/21/06 à 02:59
I use it for a few days.

I do a lot of trips by train and RER (quite noisy), and the quality of sound, even with the original headphones, I really sduit.

What I like most is it is small, convenient, cheap, navigation is done well in the directories, and most importantly, it has a customizable equalizer high quality ..... when we know that the headphones of the original players are still acts as a poor relation.

What I like least is that there is no protective cover comes with (for something portable, it balo ...), and you have to buy (also) a AC charger (it charges on USB if you do not have the charger ... but you have the computer not far).
I encoded a 22khz mp3 and it does not, the sound is dterior fire while on my PSP, trs has spent much .... it's a good dtail the 44.1khz nickel a roll!

What puzzled me, c'es headphones home that is better than I thought. Not worth my sennheiser studio, but I will not take the train, the l! I did not test with other headphones, I think it would be INTERESTED to see the diffrence.

The report quality is excellent price (122 euros at Darty + 9 euros Charger via USB), and I do it again this choice without hsiter!