Peavey Escort 5000

Escort 5000, Portable PA Speaker Cabinet from Peavey in the Escort series.

All user reviews for the Peavey Escort 5000

Average Score:5.0(5/5 based on 1 review)
 1 user review100 %
Buy at Sweetwater
Karaokepartydj01/12/2010

Karaokepartydj's review"Peavey Escort"

Peavey Escort 5000
Peavey Escort Portable PA. I am a professional Karaoke DJ. All the stands will fit in the case and there are two compartments on each side to hold microphones and other small items. The cord is plenty long enough to spread the speakers out aprox 20ft. It has both an RCA Imputs and Outputs.

Purchased slightly Used on Craigslist For 300.00

I purchased a used Peavey Escort Portable PA System a few months ago. The system was only 1 year old when I purchased it for 300.00. I have used it 6 times as a Karaoke DJ. I added a Powered Home Theatre Subwoofer, which added bigtime to the sound. Even though its only 150 watts, its perfect for small functions (Cafe, Small Bar, Or Livingroom)In a karaoke setting, this system should be good enough for a 1000 sqft room. I do recomend adding a powered subwoofer, which you can come off one of the RCA outputs.Very clean sound with each channel having reverb controls.

There is nothing I dont like. Its about as good as it gets for a small portable system.

Constructed of Heavy Plastic, with metal folding speaker stands.

Great Karaoke System for small venues, such as a small Cafe, Bar, Livingroom, or an area no larger than 1000 sqft