Cevik SP12
hydra-toto-tribute hydra-toto-tribute
Publié le 12/05/07 à 00:47
So there really disagree with the opinion of "Avtec" ...
Indeed, given the price, I expected something really better than average, but I was very surprised at the quality of sound reproduced by these speakers!
Contrary to what has been said, I have found no shortage particularly in the lower, I even found that the speakers had made a lot better than some other, better-known, I own!
The connection is complete, and although the picture is not recessed into the enclosure, it seems relatively strong (I had no desire to break into several years of use).
Question power, do not worry, these are the facts: I have several evenings with sound up to 150 people and even the lottery twice in a school with about 400 people, and all that with just two speakers (and the volume just over half !!!).
I had no problem with distortion at high volume ... I think the problem is rather Avtec future losses in a poor quality wiring used to connect the speakers.
Plus: the built-in reverb effect on the mic, useful for quick and easy animation of fun!
In short, it's been over two years that I use and I'm always amazed at these speakers! an investment that I would do without any problems! € 130 for each new, why not??
Of course, it's ... Made In China but it is well worth the Behringer manufactured in the same place, and for less!