< Tous les avis JBL EON 315

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from JBL belonging to the EON 300 series

juliendu81 juliendu81

«  Reliable, lightweight and solid value »

Published on 08/31/12 at 01:25
I use a pair of eon 315 for almost two years, for streaming music, talk in small and medium rooms (approx. 100/150 people).

The sound is a bit like painting, personal opinion, for me this speaker is very versatile, I use Flat mode, and I equalize on my console by source (male voice, less bass, etc.)

Of course, it is 300w, so not huge rooms 400. on the other hand, it must be nice back stage.

I particularly appreciated for its ease of handling: light enough for active (no more big rack / amp to break the back), two handles on the sides and on the top makes the really convenient for mobile!

I'm going to separate personal cause, but in conclusion, this is a very good quality / price ratio (especially today with offers of Cygnus), and I do it again the same choice.