« Small but effective! »Published on 02/22/11 at 09:17
* Before that, we had Mackie SRM 450 (use front and / or return) and 350 V2 (back only), RCF 310A (Back) and for testing a compact Bose L1 (back only because not enough power to put in front).
* What I like most and is the main: SOUND! It's clean, pure, crystalline with much lower despite these boomer 10 "!
In addition it can enhance bass thanks to DSP (DEEP function very effectively). Good sound distribution for a minimum size and weight (less than 15 kgs). Good design: simple. Well done also to adjust the LED on the front of the enclosure: Power Off or Saturation, very handy when the enclosure is returned.
I find the sound less aggressive than the Mackie SRM 450, and low drool unless the RCF 310A. We are getting closer to his advantage the bose L1 with a narrower distribution (the Bose wins hands at this level is quite impressive), but with a power at least 2 times better and low cash . It can also connect 2 different sources directly to the speaker: a micro example and an Ipod or similar CAR: very practical, it can quickly become a forum for conference!
* What I like least: the price (still too much ). The knobs are a little cheap, hopefully they take ... The paint coating is very fragile: COVER REQUIRED! At first transport even paying attention, I made a scratch GRRRR!
Attention to the advertised power, it is a priori exaggerated :-( Indeed QSC 1000w announcement but did not specify whether it is peak, continuous real ... A priori it is closer to 600 watts (RMS continue) as of 1000. The speakers were Celestion. Everything is made in China and is guaranteed for 3 years manufacturers (6 years in the States)
* The price / quality ratio is still respected, we must recognize that the sound is good, even very good, powerful, clean, clear with a DSP for effective volume and light weight.
I do not have used that one for now in return, but saw the first impressions that will also cover (2 + 1 K K10 Sub) for the duet / trio or party that I made there 2 songs, guitar and sequences. To irrigate up to 200 guests rooms that will not pose a problem.
* If, however, I should not make the election again would be possible to take the K12, just to get a bit more bass and can happen in some cases boxes. But to use that jen did the K10 are already very good. A pleasant surprise to advise! € 762 bought in a pack with the cover in MusicStore (Germany)