Yamaha MSR800W
Yamaha MSR800W

Powered PA Speaker Cabinet from Yamaha belonging to the MSR series.

Spyko2 Spyko2
Publié le 09/22/10 à 03:08
For how long have you been using it?

A week.

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

Not because it is normally the sub that goes with my speakers MSR 400.

What thing do you like most/least about it?

The +: It is more beautiful than most Subs market.

The -:

0 record, when I got home and I unpacked, I placed a meter and I pushed him to full power. I was forced to bend down to put my ear to the speaker and see if I had turned on. Nothing was shaking around me ... it's very disappointing for a box of 500 Watts RMS.

What it is heavy for a sub of that power ...

What is your opinion about the value for the price?

Very bad, I could have a box for half price and much better made. We pay the mark.

Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

It's been a week since I have and I'm already thinking about buying a new sub and sell this one so no I do not do it again this election.

ESPECIALLY THE TEST BEFORE TO BUY, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME!
EDIT: I sold the sub and instead I bought a Yorkville sub! It has nothing to do but then NOTHING! I have about the same power but the Yorkville spit as much as 6-7 MSR 800 in all objectivity (and again)! Basically, the sub Yorkville pushed to give 15% more rendering the MSR800 0100%!