The Basswitch IQ DI is designed to provide multiple functions in a unit that's designed to be used either in stand-alone mode or as the control center of a pedalboard.
The Basswitch offers the following features:
• Lehle True Sound Technology
• A/B-Input switcher with piezo pick-up impedance switch
• 4-band EQ with double semi-parametric mids
• Switchable blend/mix FX Loop
• Switchable FX Loop can also be used as solo booster
• Non-switchable serial effect loop
• DI Box featuring pad, pre/post and groundlift switching and a Lehle LTMZ transformer for galvanic isolation
• Accepts all power supplies from 9 to 20 Volt
• Additional tuner out
• Mute switch
No pricing info yet, but for more information, check out the Basswitch website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.