Lehle Basswitch IQ DI
The Basswitch IQ DI is designed to provide multiple functions in a unit that's designed to be used either in stand-alone mode or as the control center of a pedalboard.
The Basswitch offers the following features:
• Lehle True Sound Technology
• A/B-Input switcher with piezo pick-up impedance switch
• 4-band EQ with double semi-parametric mids
• Switchable blend/mix FX Loop
• Switchable FX Loop can also be used as solo booster
• Non-switchable serial effect loop
• DI Box featuring pad, pre/post and groundlift switching and a Lehle LTMZ transformer for galvanic isolation
• Accepts all power supplies from 9 to 20 Volt
• Additional tuner out
• Mute switch
No pricing info yet, but for more information, check out the Basswitch website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Carvin Brian Bromberg Signature Series Carvin is debuting its latest Custom Shop bass guitars, the Brian Bromberg Signature Series.
- Cort GS-Axe-2 Gene Simmons has teamed with Cort to create a production version of his Axe bass.
- MTD Andrew Gouche Signature Bass Bass builder Michael Tobias and bassist Andrew Gouche have worked together to create a new MTD Kingston model, the AG.