FEA Labs has announced the Photon Fuzz as the latest pedal to their product lineup.
The Photon Fuzz gets its name from an active component in the circuit that utilizes infrared light to control the fuzz distortion element. Light is made up of photon particles, so the name represents the action that is at the core of this fuzz design.
• Small footprint design: 4.5” by 3.5”
• Activation footswitch (stomp switch) with true bypass when the pedal is not active
• Octave footswitch (stomp switch) to activate the octave distortion feature
• Drive, Bite, and Level controls to shape the fuzz tone
• 3-band active EQ
• Dry blend control with configurable low-pass filter
• Octave distortion control with configurable low-pass filters
• Pre-fuzz high-pass filter settings of 55Hz, 110Hz, or 220Hz
• Dry blend low-pass filter settings of full band (off), 160Hz, or 1600Hz
• Octave distortion low-pass filter settings of full band (off), 500Hz, or 4000Hz
Pricing & Availability
The pedal is available now directly from FEA Labs for an introductory price of $195.
For more information, check out FEA Labs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.