FEA Labs Photon Fuzz
FEA Labs has announced the Photon Fuzz as the latest pedal to their product lineup.
The Photon Fuzz gets its name from an active component in the circuit that utilizes infrared light to control the fuzz distortion element. Light is made up of photon particles, so the name represents the action that is at the core of this fuzz design.
• Small footprint design: 4.5” by 3.5”
• Activation footswitch (stomp switch) with true bypass when the pedal is not active
• Octave footswitch (stomp switch) to activate the octave distortion feature
• Drive, Bite, and Level controls to shape the fuzz tone
• 3-band active EQ
• Dry blend control with configurable low-pass filter
• Octave distortion control with configurable low-pass filters
• Pre-fuzz high-pass filter settings of 55Hz, 110Hz, or 220Hz
• Dry blend low-pass filter settings of full band (off), 160Hz, or 1600Hz
• Octave distortion low-pass filter settings of full band (off), 500Hz, or 4000Hz
Pricing & Availability
The pedal is available now directly from FEA Labs for an introductory price of $195.
For more information, check out FEA Labs.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Recording King RD-316 Recording King introduces their new RD-316, an Adirondack top, all-solid, nitrocellulose finished guitar.
- [Musikmesse] Taylor GS Mini The Taylor GS Mini features a scaled-down GS body shape.
- Jackson Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist Jackson announced a new signature Soloist guitar model debuting in spring 2011, the Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist.