Reloop RCD-3000 s
Reloop RCD-3000 s
magic_load magic_load
Publié le 04/21/06 à 16:17
Audience: Beginners
I use the Platinum prs since 1 year and I've never had a problem with.
She always followed in my accessories and I never had the regrtter

We admire the design of the plate and the precision of the buttons and it is enjoyable trs handle.
we note that a 3 cue points which is intrssant trs was a display of BPM
prcis trs. We also like the effects DIFFERENT numriques rgler you can manually.
Less than the Platinum may be the pitch a little flexible so can be a bit difficult for beginners to wedge his song.

I try other CD players like the Stanton C304 from home and despite DIFFERENT
TRS is a good double platinum.

The SFE may be seem a bit expensive but by far the quality is l.
The price is justified.

I do not know, I think we should move forward and see another deck to see what it's worth compared to other right but it is even a nice and good trs
REFERENCE for me is started with it. I advise everyone and trs good for beginners, it is a simple and Platinum trs Compltr