- In what country does she makes? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
It's an acoustic guitar, Dobro imitation wood with a rsonateur.
20 frets, neck plutt round and big, big strings pulling action rather high,
rough play is intended to slide
Rsonateur cne aluminum
- The handle is it enjoyable?
Not really, but the glaze is smooth, the frets are well finished, the inlays are well faites.la trsrussie head for a guitar of this prix.les mcaniques are good.
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
No problem ... with bootleneck!
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
It's a bit heavy, it's tough ...
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
Question of play, difficult Defines, sounds like a Dobro, and less good, probably
I do not know ...
- Appropriate are your style of music?
This is a guitar type, but surprisingly enough, I electrified mine
This instrument is capable of big sounds of Chris Whitley ...
- How long have you use it?
fifteen years. I bought it new in 2500FF
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
price and durability, the look, the potential changes.
Trs is solid when I took him feared in mountain
rsiste although it rain and fire!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix?
Trs good this guitar is playable everywhere.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
yes no hsiter.