Lexicon PCM96 Software Update
A new version of the PCM96 software v18.104.22.168 (Macintosh Only) is now released and available for download.
Lexicon is continuing to improve the PCM96 with the addition of new functionality and DAW support along with enhancements to make the software platform more stable and reliable.
- 1. A new set of pitch algorithms have been included. The new pitch shift algorithms in the PCM96 support both practical shifting and shifting for special effects.
- * The VSO Pitch algorithm can be used to help bring that choir up to pitch or to correct the pitch shift created by common video conversions-all the while maintaining a solid stereo image.
* The Multivoice Pitch algorithms combine multiple shifters with Lexicon's powerful delay architecture to create climbing pitch ladders, shifted echoes, voice doublers, along with many other wild or subtle effects.
2. PCM96 plug-in compatibility with Steinberg® Cubase and Nuendo. (Cubase LE4 has been extensively tested)
Problems fixed in Ver 22.214.171.124:
- 1. The PCM96 discovery speed has been increased significantly with improved stability.
2. The PCM96 Streaming Driver stability has been improved.
3. PCM96 front panel hangs have been eliminated.
4. Fixed backward compatibility problems.
5. Fixed automation hangs/crashes.
6. Eliminated many DAW hangs and crashes.
7. 88.2 kHz streaming sessions are working.
8. Plug-ins work properly on Mac's with multiple users
Viewers of this article also read...
- TL Audio Ebony Summer A4 The Ebony A4 is the latest addition to TL Audio’s newest range, the Ebony Series – a range of black Discrete Class A Processors with an additional, optional tube stage.
- Genelec 5041A slim active sub Genelec introduces the 5041A, a dedicated Active In-Wall subwoofer designed to complement Genelec AIW25 Active In-Wall and Genelec AIC25 Active In-Ceiling loudspeakers.
- New DPA mics for Guitar, Sax, Trumpet... DPA have created a range of mics handcrafted in Denmark for a wide array of musical instruments, complete with carrying cases and discreet mounting solutions.