Princeton Digital Reverb 2016
Princeton Digital Reverb 2016
Scientist Scientist
Published on 10/20/03 at 02:52
Repetition of the Eventide SP2016, it contains all the algorithms of the original + 3 nouveaux.Rackable 1U I / O and symtriques asymtriques XLR Jacks and + E / SS / PDIF (24 bit 44.1/48 kHz) + In Midi out.

Operation is intuitive, since all are rglages Submitted on front potentiomtres.C is ergonomic with the old technology of today, since everything is mmorisable.Le manual is one page!! can dump over for MIDI and offers 99 user memory for its presets.Il not be more than 2 minutes to learn and use this machine is really more .

The sound is amazing, be it voices or instruments each time I found the right reverb, once again the interface allows a few seconds to reach the rglage souhait.J I found the "flat" warm and full of color, direct the equalizer ACCS to send a clean reverb trs trs quickly.

I had the possibility to test it for a day (available in the United States), I used my PCM90 comparison and be my old H3000.Pour honnte I think I'm going to order a pre Christmas I asked the importer (jukeboxltd.com) the list price and availabilty that should be in November 1990 HT beginners info for the best price I've found is on sweetwater.com HT 1820 and is (transport and customs included with USD 1 = 0.89)