Paiste 3000 Power Ride 20"
Paiste 3000 Power Ride 20"

Ride Cymbal from Paiste belonging to the 3000 series.

Domi0032 Domi0032
Publié le 09/15/07 à 07:40
I use the "simple" ride and I can tell you that I input was very impressed with the performance of the machine! In fact, I sometimes use a 2002 18 "ride, alternating with my usual 2002 18" flat-ride, like the other one giving me an incredible gaming fun! But when I launched the 3000 20 "ride, I was amazed by the possibilities of play, both" felt "that" power of 4! "I said model to recommend, ping bell powerful and flexible , ride too progressive and adjustable at will, different at each level of the diameter of the cymbal. In short, a superb achievement signed by Paiste once again, of any good-quality stuff.