- For how long have you been using it?
Approximately 3 months
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The sound is wonderful, exactly what I was looking for a ride cymbal thick enough for a rock sound but still rich. The bell sound is superb. And the look is great too.
The only negative point is that 22 "is big and heavy: D but it has something for nothing
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Few. sabian AAX primarily a training ride 20 "that I kept, the sound is very different but sabian is also nice (although I do not use almost)
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
is not given it's on, but it is worth its price, the Craftsman stuff, beautifully worked and it sounds so good!
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Clear is that I prefer the cymbal in my set of cymbals, and I've never enjoyed the ride played that since I