Sabian Vault Custom Shop
Sabian has launched the The Sabian Vault Custom Shop, which builds custom cymbal models based on your specifications and design.
If you’re looking for specific sound and performance properties but don’t know how to get there, they will help. If you know exactly what you want to create, they will build it.
Vault Custom Cymbal Services:
- All cymbal sizes from 6” to 28”
- B20 Cast models only (B8 and Brass models not available)
- 12–16 week turnaround from receipt of order at Sabian
- Price based on size, series and process
- 2-Year Warranty in North America
- Due to the unique nature of Custom Shop cymbals, all sales are final
To get started, contact Sabian Customer Service. A Vault Custom Cymbal Specialist will be assigned to work with you throughout the process, from design through shipping.
You can call 1 800-817-2242 or e-mail CustomerService@Sabian.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender sells its drum brands DW has reached an acquisition agreement with Fender Musical Instruments for the group’s drum and percussion brands.
- Sabian introduces the HHX Omni Sabian extends the Omni concept introduced on the AAX Series to the HHX range, with two new 19” and 22” cymbals.
- Sabian's Rebranded AAX-V Crash Line Sabian has recently rebranded its Vault Series as AAX, HHX, AA or HH, a move described as designed to simplify the company's cymbal line.