CPU Productions Updates Groove Detective
CPU Productions today announced the release of a new version of Groove Detective (and it’s MIDI sibling).
In version 1.2, a new tool has been added, designed to expand the capability of doing “fuzzy” searches on a database of time patterns. What this means for the average user is that it will be much easier to zoom in on something that is ‘felt’ rather than ‘known’, the company says. In their own words: "It’s hard to explain – you’ll have to try it!"
Other new features include:
- Edit Bar Markers in the Audio lane.
- New improvements in the audio and recognition engine.
Visit CPU Productions at www.cpuproductions.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- samba_godschynski Updates VSTForx samba_godschynski has updated VSTForx to version 0.4.275 for Windows and Mac OS X.
- ExperimentalScene Updates DarkWave Studio v3 ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 3.6.1.
- Forge Audio Designs BEAT to MIDI Available The BEAT to MIDI Beat Detection and Drum Replacement tool which producers and musicians can use to extract MIDI data from Drum loops is now available.