Beat Thang Release Date
The Beatkangz's Beat Thang is now slated for a Summer 2009 release.
The Beatkangz have decided to go with an all metal housing. Also, the small monochrome LCD with will be replaced by a full color 3.5 inch video grade deal.
UPDATED BEAT THANG FEATURES:
- 3.5 inch video grade color LCD
- On-board rechargeable NiCad battery.
- Over 3000 Blazin' Brand new sounds designed by The Beat Kangz
- 16 Track MIDI sequencer (sequence external instruments)
- 500 production ready Platinum beats and loops created by The Beat Kangz
- Light-weight portable design with internal rechargable battery
- USB In & Out
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- On Board FX including Reverb, Delay, Automated Filters and tons of Crazy "Freak FX" including "Chopped and Screwed"!!!!
- On Board "Mo Bang" Mastering with EQ and Limiting
- 256 MB Ram standard
- 2 High Speed SD Card Slots (16 Gigabytes/ card)
- Export Beats to a Mac or PC (supports AIFF and WAV format)
- MSRP: $1,299.00
- Retail: $999.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- John Bowen Synth Design Solaris Videos In keeping with a popular trend these days, John Bowen has started his own video channel on Vimeo, where he shows all there is to know on his synthesizer Solaris.
- Perimeter Sound Arts Tone Set #6 — Dualtones for Line 6 POD Farm Software Utilizing the new Podfarm Dualtone feature, Perimeter Sound presents Tone Set #6 Dualtones.
- Moog Music Ships Etherwave Plus Moog Music began shipping the Etherwave Plus.