Beat Thang Release Date
The Beatkangz's Beat Thang is now slated for a Summer 2009 release.
The Beatkangz have decided to go with an all metal housing. Also, the small monochrome LCD with will be replaced by a full color 3.5 inch video grade deal.
UPDATED BEAT THANG FEATURES:
- 3.5 inch video grade color LCD
- On-board rechargeable NiCad battery.
- Over 3000 Blazin' Brand new sounds designed by The Beat Kangz
- 16 Track MIDI sequencer (sequence external instruments)
- 500 production ready Platinum beats and loops created by The Beat Kangz
- Light-weight portable design with internal rechargable battery
- USB In & Out
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- On Board FX including Reverb, Delay, Automated Filters and tons of Crazy "Freak FX" including "Chopped and Screwed"!!!!
- On Board "Mo Bang" Mastering with EQ and Limiting
- 256 MB Ram standard
- 2 High Speed SD Card Slots (16 Gigabytes/ card)
- Export Beats to a Mac or PC (supports AIFF and WAV format)
- MSRP: $1,299.00
- Retail: $999.00
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.