AcousticsampleS Bassysm-S Slap Bass
The bass used for the Bassysm-S bass Library is a 4 strings Musicman Stingray Bass.
It has all the basics you can find in a bass Library plus articulations like legato, hammers, slides and even autoSlides to play on a keyboard or to program in a daw.
- The BassysM-S bass is a four strings Musicman Stingray bass with roundwound strings recorded at 24bits 44.1khz from the direct output of a tube preamp
- 1.52Go sample bank, no loops
- 12 velocity layers for pops and 12 for slaps separated in two Round Robin Layers
- 10 velocities for the release
- Additionnal string noises, frets noises played randomly, Multi velocity Ghost notes and harmonics
- 4 different play modes: normal, legato, hammers, slides, automated slides
- Playable instrument, everything can be controlled from the keyboard
- KONTAKT 2 and 3 format only due to the scripting for hammers, pops, slaps, slides, noises levels, release level.
- Includes the demos midi files as well as some basic midi files that show the bass functionalities
You can download the Manual from the website to see all the functionalities.
Special Introductory price: €39 until March 31, then €49. It's a downloadable product, but you can also get a DVD shipped.
Demos are available from the website.
The website has also been changed, it now integrates a shopping cart with automatic discounts based on the number of Libraries that you purchase: 2 libraries = -5%, 4 Libraries = -10%, 6 Libraries = -15% and 8 Libraries = -20%
Check out www.acousticsamples.net/index.php for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Noteflight Online Platform Launch Noteflight has launched version 1.0 of its online notation platform today, ending its beta period.
- TubeOhm Pure-Pten v1.3 TubeOhm has announced that it has released Pure-Pten v1.3 and that version 1.012 of Fluid is now available for free via PlugINdex.
- Hal Leonard Tipbook Series Hal Leonard has announced the launch of the Tipbook series in a new, redesigned, format.