Selmer Reference 54 Alto
Selmer Reference 54 Alto

Saxophone from Selmer belonging to the Reference series.

bélier bélier

«  Too too too good! »

Published on 12/21/13 at 07:59
I play it for a year.

I tried Series III / II Selmer showroom in Paris. I played before on a Mark VII that I still have.

The homogeneity of the sound is perfect. The bass is rich and full. Everything seems easier, even shrill. I love to play with the impression of discovering new facets of the saxophone every time I'm in love with my sax! I even think it has changed my way to the saxophone.
I play with a beak and red Meyer8 + Java 3.5 Reeds and this is a real treat.
I love the weathered old varnish. The finish is beautiful!
While it is expensive but I think it is the purchase of my life (at least for the next 15 years!)
After a year, I'm not tired, I still can not have this instrument in my hands! I go back to play!