- CedjayPublished on 05/22/04 at 05:31 (This content has been automatically translated from French)- I use it for about 3 years
- The particular feature I like in the mojo scan II: powerful, fast
What I like least: a little but Bruille night we did not hear! (Normal: x)
-Discomobile: not to be missed!
- decibel78Published on 04/08/05 at 00:58 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Discomobile uses for 3 years.
very good value for money, works in standalone or dmx.
for the price, the gobos and colors are very correct.
Indeed it is a very nice considering the price, I recommend
I would do the same choice
- tony on-linePublished on 04/11/05 at 08:59 (This content has been automatically translated from French)- Rather RTISS dpart to the quality of articles Geni ... Finally, I am rather satisfied with the rsultat.
- Intgr park since our ds + or-3 years. They are reliable and robust enough. Be careful though the mirrors (they are quite fragile during transport, a rack prvoir ddi.
- I recommend using them with a DMX console packs of 4, the result is quite enjoyable eye.
Control of gobos, colors, excutive speed fast enough.
- For a first purchase, fulfill their role MojoScan ds this range of px.
- Good qualitprix, monitors promo resellers, this can be very interresting!
- algauPublished on 11/24/08 at 08:16 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I bought 4 there are about 4 ans.Ils are easy to use, not very heavy, gobos and colors are nice, easy to change the lamp-tip: take the most valuable brand-Small: switch Termination avoiding a DMX. I find the mirrors a bit slow and stands tend to loosen. For use in small rooms for a good record.