PreSonus updates Notion to v5.1
PreSonus has released version 5.1 for its Notion music notation software, which mainly fixes issues reported by users.
What’s new in Notion 5.1:
- Availability of a trial version
- Ability to open audio stems exported from Notion to Studio One, with automatic track name and volume, pan, markers, tempo and time signature information display
- You can enter custom string numbers again in the Instrument Staff Settings windows, this number is then correctly reflected on the interactive fretboard
- Fixed SoundCloud upload
- VST instruments with presets compatible with Notion are now displayed in the Instrument Staff Settings window
- The Video window now waits for count-in to start recording
- Fixed connection with ASIO device with more than 128 channels
- Keyboard shortcuts preferences are correctly saved in the different languages
- Multiple improvements and fixes
PreSonus will also add a new Ukulele expansion pack at their online store.
The update is now available on your user account or directly from Notion if you own a Notion 5 license. More info at presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The USAMO MIDI interface/converter is out Expert Sleepers announces the availability of its USAMO MIDI interface and converter for DAWs.
- Audiomodern Sync, a sampler for Kontakt Sync is intended for electronic musicians seeking construction kits for Kontakt, but also for other sample players.
- Cakewalk launches Music Creator 7 Music Creator, the DAW designed by Cakewalk for beginners, has been updated to version 7 with quite interesting new features.