Yamaha introduces a new guitar in the A Series, the AC6R acoustic-electric, an evolution of the AC3R in limited edition.
- Small cutaway body
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Abalone/black/white rosette
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany body binding
- African mahogany neck with satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with 15.75“ (400mm) and Abalone inlays
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale length: 650mm (25–9/16”)
- Vintage Gotoh SE700XG tuners
- Abalone Yamaha logo on the headstock
- Ebony bridge and pins
- Bone saddle and nut
- SRT System63 electronics
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- Strings: .012 – .052
- Hardshell included
The new Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar is manufactured in Japan. Pricing announced is $2,399. You’ll find more info at yamaha.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.