Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar
Yamaha introduces a new guitar in the A Series, the AC6R acoustic-electric, an evolution of the AC3R in limited edition.
- Small cutaway body
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Abalone/black/white rosette
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany body binding
- African mahogany neck with satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with 15.75“ (400mm) and Abalone inlays
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale length: 650mm (25-9/16”)
- Vintage Gotoh SE700XG tuners
- Abalone Yamaha logo on the headstock
- Ebony bridge and pins
- Bone saddle and nut
- SRT System63 electronics
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- Strings: .012 - .052
- Hardshell included
The new Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar is manufactured in Japan. Pricing announced is $2,399. You’ll find more info at yamaha.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix Good Vibes details The Good Vibes that Electro-Harmonix introduced at NAMM 2015, is now listed on the manufacturer’s website, and soon at your local retailer.
- Mod Kits DIY The Contortionist fuzz in v2 Mod Kits DIY introduces the second generation of The Contortionist fuzz pedal for guitar.
- Ed Sheeran’s new collaboration with Martin & Co Martin & Co introduces the second guitar designed in collaboration with Ed Sheeran, the X Signature acoustic-electric model.