Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar
Yamaha introduces a new guitar in the A Series, the AC6R acoustic-electric, an evolution of the AC3R in limited edition.
- Small cutaway body
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Abalone/black/white rosette
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany body binding
- African mahogany neck with satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with 15.75“ (400mm) and Abalone inlays
- Nut width: 43mm
- Scale length: 650mm (25-9/16”)
- Vintage Gotoh SE700XG tuners
- Abalone Yamaha logo on the headstock
- Ebony bridge and pins
- Bone saddle and nut
- SRT System63 electronics
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- Strings: .012 - .052
- Hardshell included
The new Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar is manufactured in Japan. Pricing announced is $2,399. You’ll find more info at yamaha.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!