Little Endian SpectrumWorx SDK
Little Endian has announced the release of SpectrumWorx SDK (Software Development Kit) version 1.0 for Windows and Mac OS X.
The SDK includes an audio engine designed to transform audio input into the frequency domain; the frequencies are then sent through a chain of micro-effects, each effect being an audio processor in and of itself, with its own selection of adjustable parameters. There are about fifty effects to choose from.
SpectrumWorx SDK 1.0 Features
- About fifty micro-effects (pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, robotizer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Micro-effect chaining support.
- External audio support.
The SDK is available for evaluation and purchase immediately; interested parties are encouraged to file a request via Little Endain’s contact page.
More information: Little Endian
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia Black 76 & White 2A IK Multimedia announces the release of two new T-RackS mixing plug-ins modelled on two analogue compressors: the Black 76 Limiting Amplifier and the White 2A Levelling Amplifier.
- IK Multimedia ARC v1.3 IK Multimedia releases the version 1.3 update of its acclaimed ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System.
- Sir Elliot 1977 Preamplifier Sir Elliot has released 1977 Preamplifier, a free effect plug-in for Windows.