Gibson SG Gothic Morte
Gibson SG Gothic Morte

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

Public price: $1,599 incl. VAT
Wheelcover.t2 Wheelcover.t2

«  :)))))))) »

Publié le 05/29/11 à 08:56
Made in USA
Mahogany body
SG rounded mahogany neck
Affects African obeche with 22 frets and a radius of 12 "
Corian saddle black with a width of 1695 "
Grover black nickel plated
Tune-O-Matic Stop Bar and nickel plated zinc die, black
Black hardware
2 active pickups GEM Gibson (1500 hours of autonomy games)
A micro switch with 3 positions
Ebony satin nitrocellulose finish
Comes in a bag

The neck is really nice (it's like the sg standard), apart from the nail that sticks slightly, but this is due to the fact that the guitar is new!
No direct references to the handle, just the band!

This guitar is exactly my style of music (I play the Rock - Metal)
The pickups are really great, it's heavy, Gibson did not fade before EMG81, Seymour or the "blackout", the attack is perfect, especially in the bass, and balance between the microphones is just perfect!
I tested it on a ENGL Powerball and a Line6 HD147, I am very happy with the result and the power that emerges this guitar!
Only problem is the clear sound even better when on my sg standard!

I've had five days, and I tested again! This procurement satisfies me, I will test in concert on June 17 and I admit being very excited :)))) it is complementary to my SG Standard.
To conclude, I do it again without hesitation that choice, it is not messing Gibson) and the price is really attractive!

+ Price
The GEM +
+ The look
+ The weight
+ 400 copies

- No direct references to the handle
- No hardcase, just a cover
- Disappointed by the clear (but not why we decided to buy it)
- I do not know if the paint will resist the long (to see)