Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute
Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

bertisg bertisg

«  go your way! »

Published on 09/27/12 at 14:34
see the website for descriptive Gibson
Slim tapper neck? This is a parody of stick, frets beyond the neck, worn natural finish that j.ai tried it seems to play on a log! the finish is all but finished

The handle is not a disaster ... I'm not picky, I had one special successively, a standard, 61 reissue, a supreme pleasure to finally find my Classic on P 90. I wanted to buy this guitar and second guitar on the paper I was ready to order. While in Paris I tried the guitar before the check and the disappointment was huge, I did not say that to a SG.

The handle is a real torture is tired after 3 minutes, the p90 horror with a huge buzz

its disastrous

Maybe it was a bad series but be careful with this model try before you buy.
Personally I recommend the Classic P90 or P90 standard, the finish is much better bill.