Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute
Gibson SG Special '60s Tribute

SG-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the SG series.

iamqman iamqman

« Sweet vintage white »

Publié le 08/10/11 à 13:53
I have been a fan of Gibson guitars since I first learned how to play the guitar. They have continued to be one of the best sounding guitar builders in the world. I am particular to the Les Paul guitar but even the SG finds a special place in my heart. The tone of SG so takes a lot from the gives Les Paul it's still has its own thing going on. It is a classic reach warm tone that sits very well in the music. If you've ever listen any AC/DC album and you've heard this guitar. The P90 pickups are one of my favorite pick ups in a mahogany guitar. They elaborate the natural integrity of a wood and it gives a good blend of clean and sharp distinct warm tones.

Gibson Limited Run SG Special '60s Tribute Worn White Modify Features:

Corian nut
P-90 neck pickup
P-90 bridge pickup
2 volume, 2 tone controls
Black top hat knobs with chrome inserts
3-way Switchcraft pickup toggle
Vintage Kluson-style tuners with pearloid buttons
Tune-O-Matic bridge
Stopbar tailpiece
Black '67-style pickguard

This is an easy guitar to get the good to feel from. It doesn't take a long time for someone to really connect with the feeling and sound of this guitar. One of the best things that I like about this particular guitar is the white paint coat on the body. It really looks like you vintage guitar from the 60s. Since this is a 60s tribute guitar from Gibson. I would like that vintage white look. It really blends well with the nature and character of this guitar. If I had to pick one color to match the 60 sound of the Gibson SG it wouldn't be red but rather can vintage white. I love sound of this guitar was a high gain very loud Marshall style amplifier. The mix with this amplifier in this guitar is exactly what Pete Townsend was looking for when he first grabbed the Gibson SG. Put an Ibanez tube screamer in front of this amp this guitar and you will get a great classic rock sound.

You can find these guitars for right around $799. This is a steal of the price for what you get out of this guitar. I highly recommend this guitar to anyone is looking for the 60 sound and the vintage five of course with the vintage look with white vintage paint job. I have all of the guitar is the Gibson has put out an recent years this is one of the best looking and best sounding guitars I have come across.