LTD Viper-50
LTD Viper-50

SG-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard Viper series.

darkloy13 darkloy13
Publié le 12/24/07 à 14:59
It was manufactured in China, there are 24 frets, micro is the passive type and configuration of the microphone is hh 2x humbucker. the type of tune o matic bridge is, it has a volume and a knob knob tone. the neck is maple and the body agathis. the keys are rosewood

Then the handle is super nice (I changed the ibanez I had) access to the treble of thunder (c sg shape so it's normal) it is super light but stings a little nose but hey the sound is good but I will change the microphone and put emg metal because I am so veiled

It suits me really well and as I play on an ibanez amp (I had to pack) I had the chance to test it on a marshal amp and it turns bine the viper, the sound is at all aps Crystal clear, but it suits me perfectly

I've had three days and I really like the scratches, what I like most is the handle but I like least is the mechanics, I try an eclipse of the same category, and frankly I prefer the viper for the price it is a good buy, and frankly I rachétéré no problem