-In which country was it made? korea my time for the kick that is quite
-How many frets: 22
-What kind of microphone?: I have turned those original very bland for a DiMarzio PAF 70 (neck) and DiMarzio DP100 Super distortion (in bridge)
- The handle is it nice? rather yes ^ ^ honorable finish, it's not soft like a Strat (yamaha the same price) but I had an especially nice touch indeed. that is funny but it's as if he There was a phase of domestication with this guitar before it becomes your
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy? yes we even regret that don 't have any more ^ ^
- Do I get a good sound easy? it is! basic instrument making is very good. The set neck guitar with her to a very good musicianship was then vacuum with good mics and a good amp that is just a killer!
-Are they adequate for your style of music? In fact it's like everything! The base is good just to suit your need for my use my pickups are very good and I restore a slightly typed in that I love clean "race." I will not make the same choice for the microphone "easel "too gaudy and crunch may put a" p90 "instead or" EMG "nag well if it takes me the urge to strap on my new rock lol ... Finally, everything is possible with this violin for 150 euro more (more microphones poses) is an excellent tool!
-With what (s) amp (s) or effect (s) do you play? Amplitube 3 in a home studio preamps and a clean set of personal boss br-900 and which can play out in stereo (I have also tested with the line6 pod pro for rendering very very good)
- How long you use it? steadily in recent months (since the mod) but I have since 2008
- Did you tried many other models before buying it? yes in fact all models less than 250 euros (Yamaha Strat, Cort X and others ...)
- What is so special that you love the most, least?
* The best: its enormous evolutionary potential that allows it to compete with larger at its
* The least: the cost (although very small) to provide for the development and above all not to try alone to weld base is rotten lol
- How would you rate the quality / price? Average base but after intervention TOP!
-With experience, you do again this choice?
I can not thank enough the seller of clermont-fd having me make an apology for the set neck guitar and violin making potential of this guitar, then with experience and without much finance a big YES because not doing so no scene I didn 't need a prestigious brand that throws over the head of my instrument but just a perfect sound that this guitar comes out beautifully.
If not for a larger budget I suggest you test the LAG Series 500 and 1000 which have the particularity to have already caused great microphones and in addition the possibility to split the double into a single knob with push / pull for use extremely versatile.
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
phencass's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
-In which country was it made? Korea
How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 22 frets 4 microphones
What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)? 1 volume knob and tone of 41 micro sleceteur 3 positions
- The handle is it fun? The EU will have been seen worse
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy? Impec
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? Such as SG, but the handle so big
- Gets it easy to sound good? ... NO and NO définitvement whatever we do we get anything beyond the first year of guitar like me, but after his ka fai 2 years 3 we see little of this skyscraper.
- They are suitable to your style of music? Means
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? MG 15 CDR
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)? Its like calling the fat in question is al attainable in May at what price your neighbor and your parent move von von Vou Vou beat and go deaf futures.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate? epu we have a fairly simp pti crunch) and have quite easily but for metal abandon the idea
I use it for 2 years and the next weekend I'll have a good sound County (Epiphone) has a shape that scrapes simpas (SG as it exists in black Gothic) Raport had money .. I just saw in ke Epiphone is just 300 euros for having a SG that the new ISP's costs 200 100 euros over the May apiphone not keep you any longer
-With experience, you do again this choice? ... Frankly Not fau boycott this skyscraper is under That a deaf want to make music
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Jean-Philippe P.'s review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
I take this opinion for beginners to share with a dsacord Previous reviews for two points: Information is unreliable see compltement false, I will rtable the v laughs and other marks are compltement excessive: there is no point when you are dxagrer MCONT.
APRS, go to the heart of the matter:
- Country of manufacture: Core. The finishes are trs approximate the mcaniques are tightened and the connectors.
- 22 Frets: ngligeable what is not, and they are all playable sr: SG form requires. (Access in agus this no problem).
- 2 microphones humbrukers (humbucker) and not 4 !!!!!!! Too bad there's no hood nikel s'aurait t prettier.
- Unlike "real" sg (piphone & Gibson), the "horns" are symtriques and less curved.
- The weight is low for an electric, which forms a good point.
- Rglages: 1 Tone knob for a knob for volume and a microphone slecteur 3 position (bridge pickup, both micro & sleeve).
- This guitar is of course in several colors and NOT in one (the prcedent opinion certifying that there were only black for the instrument and not in Red I ais !!!!!)
RESULTS: CHARACTERISTICS guitar of quality, finishes playing on a rush but versatility in use (micro neutral sleeves available). Deprecated for scne ...
- The handle is trs enjoyable, long and thin enough, the strings prs key, no problem for slides, for against the bend is quite limited! The handle is al (good for sustain), but unfortunately not al: it is easy dsaccorder all lgrement dizziness in the handle ...
As said prcdement Access in agus is great and the weight is perfect!
- Note that even when the strings do not curl too much because the tension of the handle can loosen the strings to touch the button!! (Not good at all!) And ears take in at once!
- APRS a little tightening, the mcaniques can take the agreement ~ ~ ~!
Before discussing sound if you know that your picky about the variances, parasites etc ... must repeat all the electronic (c gf that!
- I use it with any Marshall transistor (50 mg), and effect pedals (KORG AX1500G). I must say that the pickups are the minimum and do not Stamp CHARACTERISTICS (as research!). Because the "versatility" is highlighted.
- For me, the knobs are always between 9 and 10. When the microphone is treble solo, the sounds are slammin trs, trs aggressive, too aggressive for the ear, which in large volume, is trsdsagrable. The neck pickup gives it sounds round but less prcis trs.
- She tries to do his best in clean, but distortion ... attention to volume and precision: in acute microphones has become strident kelkefois, and its saturated quickly when you start playing quickly, serious microphones do not push it if it's boiled and you don ' have no precision ....
I use it for several years now, and I'm changing. And yes, this guitar you have to buy but just for the purpose of a beginners learning the game as is comfortable, is a beginners guitar electric trs well. But is not too much to ask (the guitar) ...
The price is around 150 (used) and is not worth more.
RESULTS: A guitar just for beginners (change after 2 years)
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
nfrottier's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)