Behringer B-5
Alex081 Alex081
Publié le 01/15/10 à 21:28
Everything has been said ...
Supplied with head and heart omni!
The attenuator and low-cut is a real plus for the price.

I used a couple for almost 2 years for live stereo recordings of concerts from small local conservatory, again with the heads cardiovascular ORTF technique and connected to an Edirol R44 recorder.
I also own the Sennheiser ME 64, excellent and very sensitive, but I prefer the sound of their B5 I find softer ... Everything is a matter of taste!
I'm not a musician or sound technician (although attendance at the FA and KR reading allowed me to gain a solid foundation audio), my first ambitions merely transplanting sound quality "audiophile correct" for the soundtrack of my video recordings ... My opinion is that of a neophyte in this area. I confess however to be delighted by the quality of these microphones, a sentiment shared by teachers sax and bass with my son (who have the ear, them) who invited me at once to save them warmly when they occur concert. Say what you like but the recognition of pro musicos we appreciate that always warms the heart, even while remaining modest!
I especially appreciate the neutrality of these microphones. After all, the sound fidelity is indeed the first quality you demand a microphone? And then I think I found my shoe off for an unbeatable price!
Excellent value for money, especially as the omni heads also allow me to practice the technique AB when the room is suitable.
Micro versatile that I would buy with your eyes closed without any hesitation!

Fanziniens thank you, whose opinions have guided my choice, I would have moments of pure happiness audiophile.