Milab BDM-01 Bass Drum Condenser
The BDM-01 is a new bass drum microphone for home and studio.
The condenser capsule is hand built by Milab in Sweden, and has been specifically designed to handle the power of the hard-hitting drummers, according to Milab, adding that "the BDM-01 takes 155 dB without audible distortion."
- Hand built cardioid condenser capsule
- Rubber fitted capsule
- Integrated pop filters
- High SPL handling
- Gold plated XLR-connector
The BDM-01 will be sold separately and as part of the Milab Drum Pack. The Drum Pack is an aluminium case with 7 VM-44 Classics, shock mounts, mic holders, windscreens and now the BDM-01.
This new addition to the Milab product range will be presented at the Prolight + sound fair in Frankfurt.
Pricing & Availability:
The suggested retail price will be ca €520, $680 USD (excl VAT).
Check out www.milabmic.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tascam Updates DR-1 and GT-R1 To v2.0 Tascam has updated the DR-1 and GT-R1 Portable Digital Recorders to version 2.0.
- Zoom Presents The H4n Handheld Recorder Zoom has introduced the H4n handheld recorder.
- Source New UK Distributor for Moog Source Distribution has announced its appointment as the new distributor for the Moog brand, covering the territories of the UK & Ireland.