Milab VM-44 Supercardioid Capsule
Swedish microphone manufacturer Milab announced its latest addition to the VM‐44 range: a supercardioid interchangeable capsule.
The new capsule can be purchased as a separate capsule or bundled with one of the three amplifiers in the VM‐44 system – the VM‐44 Classic, VM‐44 Link or VM‐44 Gooseneck. Previously available are the VM‐44 Cardioid and VM‐44 Omni capsules.
Features & Specs:
- Frequency response: 20‐20 000 Hz
- Max SPL: 140 dB (with ‐12 dB pad)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 15 mV/PA ±1 dB
- Noise level: 21 dB
- Lifetime warranty
Shipped with individual frequency chart.
The VM‐44 Supercardiod capsule will be presented at the LLB Expo in Stockholm, Sweden, May 18‐20.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lynx Studio Technology Hilo Lynx Studio unveiled Hilo (pronounced hee-low) – a two-channel converter.
- Black Lion Audio Sparrow ADC mk2 Black Lion's Sparrow ADC mk2 is now available for purchase.
- Audix M1280B Audix introduced the M1280B, part of its Micros Series condenser microphones with integrated preamp and detachable cable.