Following the Sontronics STC-5, comes the release of the new STC-6 handheld condenser microphone.
The mic body has been designed to be robust and ergonomic, thanks to its grooves which aid grip. It also features recessed switches to control the 0dB/-10dB pad and the linear/75Hz high-pass filter. Inside, the microphone features a cardioid capsule mounted in a newly designed shockmount cradle that houses a special multi-point electrode post. This ensures multiple points of contact with the capsule, significantly increasing signal integrity and reliability, and reducing potential for corrosion.
- Format: Handheld cardioid condenser microphone
- 0dB/-10dB pad
- linear/75Hz high-pass filter (recessed switches on body)
- Case: Aluminium flightcase, foam-padded
- mic clip
Suggested RRP of £95 (ex. VAT), €159 (ex. tax), $199 (ex. tax).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sontronics CHIMERA Sontronics launches CHIMERA, a single-channel preamp/DI box that offers two discrete circuits : valve and solid states.
- KRK Ergo KRK Systems has announced the release of ERGO, a digital room analysis and correction system.
- [NAMM] Peavey XR 1212 & XR 1220 Peavey introduces two new mixers to the Peavey XR® Series powered-mixer line, the XR 1220 console and the rack-mountable XR 1212, both with advanced digital signal processing capabilities.