Martin ZR 12 DMX
Martin ZR 12 DMX
whiteman whiteman
Publié le 05/13/06 à 02:19
I use it for some months now.

What I love most in this machine is the power it develops, the control of its flow in DMX, the quality of the effect output ... It is difficult to regulate against for having a small stream to a mist ... I was still groping about it.

I tried a ANTARI before, as powerful, but not DMX.

It is a bit expensive, yes, but the JEM-Martin, with all it acts as service, quality of finish, components used, products made with JEM (Personal Studio Haze).

I'm not disappointed with the machine, but I had to make a techno haze, for the use I have ... more expensive, but better suited to a beautiful mist.

But nothing to say about the quality of the smoke machine.