Mapex Black Panther Stainless Steel 14"x5,5" ST4551A
Mapex Black Panther Stainless Steel 14"x5,5" ST4551A

Snare Drum from Mapex belonging to the Black Panther series.

Willty Willty

«  A killer! »

Published on 02/26/11 at 02:43
Features:
- Ftmtal, 1mm thick
- Strapping power hoop 2.3mm
- 10 ties
- Double rglage voltage of each stamp CTBR /> - Book a flight with "deluxe" rigid

* How long have you use it?
I just bought it but this is my 3rd snare, made a long time I'm looking for ...

* Did you tried many other models before acqurir?
A few and I have a lot cherch online. I have especially compared with a Pearl Chad Smith and no photo, Mapex is much better (the pearl lack of precision stamp pnible rgler by it against the trunk! ) .dropoff window

* What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The pros: its precision, its very good sensitivity its beautiful harmonics, slap a thunder in rimeshot, its ease of rglage and of course the flight comes with. The finishes are impeccable. Very practical rglage the tension of each cot stamp of the box.
The -: too fingerprints on it but we see nothing wrong in hand; o) !!

* How do you report qualitprix?
More than excellent! For a reasonable price (305 beginning 2011) one can have a great snare accuracy of all sensitive and sharp, for that price I have not the found of both Mtal.

* With experience, you do again this choice?
yes, eyes closed! I was looking for a snare drum jazzy funky with power and precision, it's done! I think I'll even with grinder; o) !!