Mapex Velvetone
Mapex Velvetone

Snare Drum from Mapex belonging to the Black Panther series.

darkcapitain darkcapitain

«  Really happy »

Published on 05/07/12 at 07:46
I use it for more than 2 months with a two-speed 1 to 2 repeated weekly.

Before I had a Mapex 200 euros and I wanted to go to the range above.

I play rock - rock hard and I was looking for a sound sharp enough and not very hot.

I try to home Mapex blade and the cutting edge was fabulous but we really lost in its color.

And Velvetone is a little less sharp as steel but more than enough to mix even drilled in a rock without rim shot and the color is really nice.

Harmonic does not bleed too much.

And the finish is really very pretty.

The value for money is okay because you still have 400 ball out the

Nevertheless I remake this choice without hesitation.