Pearl Signature Tico Torres Snare TR1465
Pearl Signature Tico Torres Snare TR1465
lustforblood lustforblood
Published on 05/01/06 at 19:23
I use it for one month ...
The most: the incredible volume, a sound must not be sensitive ears in what has sends the pat! ^ ^, Settings; with 10 ties can be obtained very precise adjustment and sonnorits very dark or very bright for both a slap and the sound and sharp snare drum does not innaperue the free floating system is really the bomb ... After you can always play on the skins to change sounds again, I play with Remo Emperor X from home and I think this is a must but ... Each one's preferences is the rim shots are enormous really impressive with circles Mouls Mastercast Hoops is a grinding machine eardrums ... Finnie for what I like most is the rapid game is really a case can be placed very fast bearings with mind-blowing ...
I test a bunch of models, I love the free floating Ultracast and whatever the depth (to the precision tico torres is 14 "by 6.5 "...) then this model is the combination of two she was the aluminum (3.5mm thick ...) and the circles Ultracast molds and technology free floating ... in the same price range the only other case that has my attention is the retennu Signature Tama Lars Ulrich from home but I attach a pearl and I prefer the TR1465 ...
Price quality ratio I think is the best you can find in this price range that is between 600 and 700 euros ... not only sounds mean but in addition it is a snare lumberjack just take it in hand to feel the general impression of robustness peculiar to free floating with 10 rods and ring molds ...
Sincerely I exchange it against another is not exactly the gift I needed a powerful sound that is super fast and more beautiful it is ... Pearl live!