Pearl MAPLE SOPRANO  7"X12"
Pearl MAPLE SOPRANO 7"X12"
stolas stolas
Publié le 08/30/06 à 10:30
I just buy at the bottom of the troll;) (joke people!)

I have no quarrel with what is for many a trs what I did was say ... a blast, blast and re blast!

A sound similar to the piccolo, trs trs wood thanks to the 10 folds of Saddle but unlike some piccolo whose noise level is relatively low, it sends the grave mmre (cause 7 " depth)!

a little something to say even when there is an adjustment phase in Diameter 12 "(its really weird to beginners)

So I am trs happy personal and more have made me a very nice price ..: D! I advise all blasteurs.

I put him nine because I expect the test with an ambassador (seemingly the perfect combination).